We want you to know how much we appreciate you. We thrive to build positive business relationships by working exclusively with people we admire and respect, and who value the service we provide.
Relationships are more important than transactions.
You may have noticed that many real estate agents take a transactional approach to sales – identifying clients, closing the deal, and then moving on to the next one. We choose not to work that way because we believe you deserve more from the professional you decide to work with. That’s why we work by referral.
Since our primary source of new business is referrals from people who know and trust us, we don’t have to spend time prospecting and promoting ourselves. We can fully dedicate our time to the activities that benefit you most and always deliver truly exceptional service.
You control our business.
We know we must earn your future referrals, so we aim to exceed your expectations. We have a vested interest in making sure that you are completely satisfied at the end of our transaction together. We want you to be so “fired-up” that you can’t wait to tell your friends and family about us and the fantastic service you received!
When you come across an opportunity, we’d appreciated you referring us to great people like yourself, who would benefit from the excellent service and personal attention we provide.
Services that continue after the sale.
We devote ourselves to serving the needs of our clients before, during and after each sale. Instead of disappearing after the closing, you can expect us to keep in touch. We will send you valuable information each month, and we will also call from time to time just to check in and see if you need anything.
Working by referral is all about trust
Let’s face it, when we’re seeking a service, we look for someone we can trust – someone proven, who comes highly recommended and is already on our side.
What can you do for you? Before, during and after the sale.
There are many ways we an be of service to you outside of an active real estate transaction, so please do not hesitate to call us.
- Real Estate News You Can Use. We provide you with up-to-date information and statistics on local market conditions.
- Maximize Resale Potential. Feel free to ask for specific advice on home maintenance, or suggestions for upgrades that will enhance your property’s resale value.
- Community Insight. We are always happy to provide information on community amenities such as parks, schools and trails, or even local special events.
- Let’s Talk Market Value. Request a market analysis when you need an estimate for your home’s current value for a potential refinance or for insurance, estate planning or property tax purpose. We are also available to discuss issues or new developments in the community that could affect property value.
- Help Wherever You Need It. We can help you or a family member secure the services of a like-minded real estate professional in another part of the country.
- Rely On Our List Of Pros. Consider us your source of referral for all types of businesses, whether related to real estate or not. We have partnered with competent professionals who would be happy to serve you:
- Transaction related: lenders, legal professionals, closing agents, home inspectors, pest control services, insurance agents, movers…
- Other business professionals: financial partners, tax advisors, doctors, dentists…
- Home repair and improvements: handymen, general contractors, interior designers, roofers, painters, flooring installers, plumbing/electrical/HVAC specialists…
- Landscape/maintenance: yard and pool services, house cleaners, window washers…
The Value of Referrals
90% of consumers worldwide said they are most likely to trust the recommendations of the people they know, a figure that was well above any other form of advertising, according to recent market research conducted by the Nielson Company.
Oh, and by the way… we are never too busy for your referrals! 😉
Source: Buffini and Company 2018 – www.buffiniandcompany.com